Shipping & Handling - firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday - Friday : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm & Saturday 9.30 am to 1.00 pm)
Edexcel's new GCE in Applied ICT resources give you complete confidence in teaching the AS and A Level End-User Single Award. Written by a chief examiner and experienced teacher, the materials are based exactly on the content of the specification and exams. Confidence with teaching this exciting new qualification
* Published by Edexcel, these resources guide students through the whole specification using real-life examples
* The Teacher CD offers suggestions for delivery, alternative approaches, homework, answers and assessment guidance Assessment and exam support
* Each section provides practical guidance for tackling each of the internally assessed units
* Ebook tasks help students to build eportfolios with confidence
* Key advice on tackling the examination and full practice assessments are provided, both written by a chief examiner Digital resources launch straight from the Activebook
* The ActiveBook (a digital version of the Students' Book with pages directly linked to additional resources) seamlessly integrates ICT, supporting students through step-by-step digital demonstrations andsource files, saving you time. * The ActiveBook is available both on the CD-ROM within the Students' Book and as a networkable site licence for whole-class use.