Shipping & Handling - email@example.com (Monday - Friday : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm & Saturday 9.30 am to 1.00 pm)
Essential English Grammar is a grammar reference and practice book for elementary learners. Modelled on Raymond Murphy's highly successful intermediate level intermediate Grammar, it concentrates on areas of grammar normally taught at elementary level.
* Easy to use: one each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the facing pages there are exercises to check understanding.
* Clear explanations: grammar for elementary learners is explained in simple language with examples and attractive illustrations.
* Accessible: the clear contents list and index of grammatical items make it easy for learners to select the units they need to study.
* Additional exercise: these offer extra practice of grammar points from different units.
* Appendices: these useful references deal with tenses, irregular verbs, short forms, spelling and phrasal verbs.
* Self-study: the book can be used by learners working independently or as supplementary course material.