Shipping & Handling - (+94) 71 1304050 (Monday - Friday : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm & Saturday 9.30 am to 1.00 pm)
Stay up to date on fast-changing areas of health care with the 75th anniversary edition of this trusted medical dictionary. Expanded coverage familiarizes you with the most current medical terminology in evolving areas such as genetics, complementary therapies, and sports rehabilitation, while detailed illustrations help clarify definitions and ensure confident understanding.
- Reliable, easy-to-read definitions for more than 12,000 terms.
- A full-color section that illustrates the body systems in vivid detail.
- An extensive array of appendices that provide quick access to important information.
- A concise, compact format that ensures portability and ease-of-use.
- More than 3,000 new entries present the latest terminology in radiography, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nutrition, optometry, paramedical terms, pharmacology, sports rehabilitation, anatomical terms, and more.
- Over 150 2-color illustrations visually reinforce definitions.