Shipping & Handling - (+94) 71 1304050 (Monday - Friday : 9.30 am to 5.00 pm & Saturday 9.30 am to 1.00 pm)
This new course provides students and teachers with current, meaningful and practical activities along a thematic approach to help students to develop skills, gain confidence and enjoy the study of English. Each book provides reading, writing, listening and speaking activities that support the development of skills, knowledge, values and attitudes. The contents link up with internationally relevant and topical issues, helping students relate the study of English to other subject areas and understand the wider importance of their study, building their enthusiasm.
- Comprehensive course of study supporting the four language skills in a practical yet enquiry based framework
- Content that introduces global contexts and issues to encourage critical thinking, self-discovery and problem-solving
- Plenty of cross curricular links, helping students understand the relevance of their learning
- Teacher's Guides link activities to concepts and provide worksheets to extend learning and understanding
- Bright and colourful design is thoroughly student-friendly, increasing motivation
- Content is truly international, including fiction and non-fiction texts sourced from all over the world on subjects students can relate to.